Get our products delivered straight to your door by becoming a Delivery Site Coordinator! Please read the information bellow and let us know if you think you'd like to coordinate a delivery site!
How Buying Clubs Work:
- All customers place their orders on our website where they choose a specific delivery site club location to pick up their order.
- Our delivery vehicle and personnel will meet each customer at your pickup location to deliver all orders and complete payment transaction with each individual.
- Gather a group of at least 5 customers to begin a drop site on a current route. Delivery sites not on a current route will be started on a case by case basis.
- Don't have a group yet; let us know your interest; we might be able to help you grow a site.
- Spread the word about our products with your friends and neighbors. You will receive a $10 referral credit for each new customer referred (Simply ask the customer to leave a comment in the special instructions when placing their first order stating that you referred them!)
- Provide a convenient and accessible pickup location with ample parking for us to meet our customers.
- Be present at each delivery to meet each customer personally and help us as needed.
- Provide your contact information and be willing to answer questions about the delivery location and provide directions if needed. Refer all other questions to Grass Corp.
Group Leader Benefits:
- Experience the personal rewards of making a positive difference in your community by providing folks with a convenient location to receive our Fresh, Delicious and Nutritious products!
- Convenience of having our products delivered from our farm directly to your home or designated pickup location.
- As a “thank you”, the delivery site coordinators pay no delivery fees.
Want us to consider you?We are looking for coordinators who are kind, courteous, and helpful. If you would like to be considered as a delivery site coordinator, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Address of potential delivery site location and any details about why it would make a good site
Share why you would make a good coordinator